Tuesday, May 28, 2024

The Basic Bitch Life. And I say to myself, it's a wonderful world. - Louis Armstrong.

 Nevada City is the county seat of Nevada County, California, United States, 60 miles northeast of Sacramento, 84 miles southwest of Reno and 147 miles northeast of San Francisco. The Basic Bitch Life. And I say to myself, it's a wonderful world. - Louis Armstrong.




Recent Headlines.What if I told you the biggest indicator of how long you're going to live is your zip code? #TheColorOfCare chronicles ...CNN BREAKING NEWS. IF A COWARD, ACCUSE OTHERS OF COWARDICE. EVIDENCE IS IRRELEVANT; THE GOAL IS TO DILUTE THE TRUTH AND THE CASE AGAINST YOU WITH “EVERYONE DOES IT”.


"You're rich, but Charlie isn't," he said. "How come?"Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Plenty Of Frogs To Kiss: Lessons Daily, Mountains Top. Lions to roar, faces in the crowds, good times, snakes, spiders and worms.I was befuddled. I actually asked the boy to repeat himself.

May be an image of text that says 'Fail Pass ass'

A WISE MAN ONCE SAID.Nothing to stop the wheels from going around.

I have manners and respect, I respect boundaries, I am easy going and mellow, I am a happy person.Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.Trips to hell and back.Don't be shocked if the world seems to have flipped upside down... More for Aquarius .The Basic Bitch Life. And I say to myself, it's a wonderful world. - Louis Armstrong.


✔️ HÖRNY BOSS .Her Ruthless Lover .CNN BREAKING NEWS. IF A COWARD, ACCUSE OTHERS OF COWARDICE. EVIDENCE IS IRRELEVANT; THE GOAL IS TO DILUTE THE TRUTH AND THE CASE AGAINST YOU WITH “EVERYONE DOES IT”.
May be an image of road
Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,‘THE REFUSAL,’DAN EVANS ,Lic. # 01324544.Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare.But, despite my grey areas. I have my lines.

BREAKING News:UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. When We Were Young.CNN BREAKING NEWS. IF A COWARD, ACCUSE OTHERS OF COWARDICE. EVIDENCE IS IRRELEVANT; THE GOAL IS TO DILUTE THE TRUTH AND THE CASE AGAINST YOU WITH “EVERYONE DOES IT”.
May be an image of 7 people

Havasu Creek In Arizona, USA!!!The Basic Bitch Life. And I say to myself, it's a wonderful world. - Louis Armstrong.



May be an image of 2 people, Lake Powell, Havasu Falls and nature
All reactions:
7K

Hello Facebook friends this are the people that where there to me at some point in life. I definitely will like know about each and every one of them. If anyone recognizes any of them please let me know. I just to see their face again in this life.hope they are all okey.


No comments:

Post a Comment