Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.

 EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING. Have a wonderful evening to everyone! Yα the Nobody goes through more pain in life than a person with a good heart; because good hearted people are highly sensitive. High sensitivity makes you feel everything on a deeper level. 'Try and ghost me now bitch' .

May be an image of 1 person and text



FOR MY OWN PART, I WOULD RATHER EXCEL IN KNOWLEDGE OF THE HIGHEST SECRETS OF PHILOSOPHY THAN IN ARMS....'We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.Not Dead Yet, Life, A Work In Progress.A Raising Star Or Two.

No photo description available.


PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS. Excuses and assholes things in common, sheep and goats, horses and jackasses,under the layers, under the skin, under the stars, rocks to roll, gems to love. Here Comes The Son.Bitches, Hell Hounds, How To Beat A Dead Horse.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Americans after learning a group of fish is called a school'

Plenty of fish in the seas, looking for a giant, heads above the crowds, just saying.....Howard the duck, cross dresser,swinging on the beach,skin shots. Frank Agresti,NY escapees....Juliana Santiago.enty of Fish in the seas. NY escapees..Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.

No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment