Tuesday, May 28, 2024

No one escapes real life.Nothing on social media shows the full story. Everyone has issues. Everyone has insecurities .The Reality Is None Of Us Are Easy To Be With.

Don’t drag your feet any longer..Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time."In the darkness of a boarding school night, my mother said she could hear the other kids weeping for their parents.



 The children were forbidden to speak Lakota by the missionaries. 


A WISE MAN ONCE SAID.Nothing to stop the wheels from going around.

I have manners and respect, I respect boundaries, I am easy going and mellow, I am a happy person.Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.Trips to hell and back.Don't be shocked if the world seems to have flipped upside down... More for Aquarius .The Basic Bitch Life. And I say to myself, it's a wonderful world. - Louis Armstrong.


✔️ HÖRNY BOSS .Her Ruthless Lover .CNN BREAKING NEWS. IF A COWARD, ACCUSE OTHERS OF COWARDICE. EVIDENCE IS IRRELEVANT; THE GOAL IS TO DILUTE THE TRUTH AND THE CASE AGAINST YOU WITH “EVERYONE DOES IT”.
May be an image of road
Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,‘THE REFUSAL,’DAN EVANS ,Lic. # 01324544.Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare.But, despite my grey areas. I have my lines.

BREAKING News:UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. When We Were Young.CNN BREAKING NEWS. IF A COWARD, ACCUSE OTHERS OF COWARDICE. EVIDENCE IS IRRELEVANT; THE GOAL IS TO DILUTE THE TRUTH AND THE CASE AGAINST YOU WITH “EVERYONE DOES IT”.
May be an image of 7 people

Havasu Creek In Arizona, USA!!!The Basic Bitch Life. And I say to myself, it's a wonderful world. - Louis Armstrong.



May be an image of 2 people, Lake Powell, Havasu Falls and nature
All reactions:
7K

Hello Facebook friends this are the people that where there to me at some point in life. I definitely will like know about each and every one of them. If anyone recognizes any of them please let me know. I just to see their face again in this life.hope they are all okey.



So they spoke the language in their prayers. A thousand prayers from a thousand lonely hearts."








Inline image


FACTS DO NOT CEASE TO EXIST BECAUSE THEY ARE IGNORED.MORONS, ANGELS TO CRY, TESTS OVER TIME, TO FAIL, FIRST ATTEMPTS WITH NEW DATA, PAGES TURNED. DAN EVANS - LIC. # 01324544. THUG LIFE BITCH.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Heads Above The Common.
Inline image

 No one escapes real life.Nothing on social media shows the full story. Everyone has issues. Everyone has insecurities .The Reality Is None Of Us Are Easy To Be With.


Inline image

 No one escapes real life.Nothing on social media shows the full story. Everyone has issues. Everyone has insecurities .The Reality Is None Of Us Are Easy To Be With.

No comments:

Post a Comment