Sunday, March 17, 2024

An Open Letter to Walter E. Block Hans-Hermann Hoppe, I closed my stall door, a voice from the next stall said, “Hi! How are you?” Embarrassed... I said, “I’m aight!!"

California had two cities rank in the top 10. Those who were wrongly touched by employees and staff members at a California Juvenile Hall are encouraged to come forward and receive a free legal case review and major compensation.
May be an image of 1 person and blonde hair

 This is sunrise over Gold Creek Pond in the Cascade Mountain in Washington. I will say when Foxy Dog and I stepped out of the van, it was 1 degree out, wind chill? Winter photography is by far the hardest images I capture, but with the right preparation, it can be very rewarding. Thank you so much for looking .

Be mindful of your behavior and how youIN TOWN . Believe or Deceive? Why Liars Are Difficult to Sniff Out -Disneyland, Police State Of Crooks, Rats In Gloves, Wave Of Voices, Voices, Values, Dances With Wolves.
Now blame me for the solar panels, changing ownership 3 times in 4 years. Blame me for having the last company to own the solar panels on my roof, 24 of them instead of the standard dozen, I am missing something.
May be an image of 1 person and fur coat


An Open Letter to Walter E. BlockThis is a period to look at all the things that are right, and check and see if they can balance all the down parts of the events that could only happen while camping, in a RV alone the coast of life, and wondering what is next. Time taken for the big picture have been put on the side lines, and the focus is how to take the meaning away, and replace with a little bit of nothing.

May be an image of road

Hans-Hermann Hoppe, I closed my stall door, a voice from the next stall said, “Hi! How are you?” Embarrassed... I said, “I’m aight!!" The voice said, "So what are you up to?” I said, “Ummm... Just trying to handle a little private business over here!” Then I hear, “Can I come over?” Annoyed... I said “Excuse me?!?!." Then the voice said, “Listen, I will have to call you back, there’s an idiot in the next stall answering all my questions!!!!


The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well. Hats And Horns.Veteran Housing Matters: MY CELLPHONE NUMBER IS 760-490-227.
Assholes On The Roof, Spruce Powers, Solar Panels, Not Santa Clause,Dicks.
May be a graphic of elephant and text that says 'CLOWNS TO THE LEFT JOKERS TO THE RIGHT'

In Defense of Stating the Problems Facing Us

Gary D. Barnett,From Primate to Politicians.The New Prison Camps,Temecula Valley Homes Team.

WE ARE ALL RELATED BECAUSE OUR SPIRIT COMES FROM THE SAME DIVINE SOURCE, OUR BODIES COME FROM THE SAME PHYSICAL MATTER.
No photo description available.

Letter from Charlottesville

Dr Naomi Wolf,From Primate to Politicians.The New Prison Camps,Temecula Valley Homes Team.An Open Letter to Walter E. Block Hans-Hermann Hoppe, I closed my stall door, a voice from the next stall said, “Hi! How are you?” Embarrassed... I said, “I’m aight!!

This is sunrise over Gold Creek Pond in the Cascade Mountain in Washington. I will say when Foxy Dog and I stepped out of the van, it was 1 degree out, wind chill? Winter photography is by far the hardest images I capture, but with the right preparation, it can be very rewarding. Thank you so much for looking .

Tripwire Tripped in Syria – Now What?

Financing Statement Addendum (Form UCC1Ad).SOLAR LEASE AND THE UCC TERMINATION: SUNGEVITY-ACCOUNT NO. 227047-ESPINOZA, TONY- 'PLEASE SATANISE YOUR HANDS.'ITS ENGLISH, NOT STUPID, JUST SAYING, EXPLAIN, WHAT?
No photo description available.


Daniel McAdams,From Primate to Politicians.The New Prison Camps,Temecula Valley Homes Team.An Open Letter to Walter E. Block Hans-Hermann Hoppe, I closed my stall door, a voice from the next stall said, “Hi! How are you?” Embarrassed... I said, “I’m aight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment