Sunday, October 1, 2023

Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare.But, despite my grey areas. I have my lines.

 Good And Sweet: Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds. Roles To Play, Decades. TEMECULA VALLEY HOME TEAM,EXTENSION WAS NOT REQUESTED, WAS NOT GIVEN, CASE CLOSE, DEAL DIED ON THE TABLE, HIGH JACKED BY THE ASSHOLES ON THE ROOF.Please satanism your hands.The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure to check your shit basket. Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare. Tips and tales, to rock with you, songs of Michael Jackson, covers the pictures, almanacs to replace.


Inline imageBREAKING News:Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints, company so bad, assholes, known as the worst, solar company to work with, in the USA, sons that stink.The Daily Yahoo!Blame who? It's Still Rock and Roll To Me .But even ignoring a spouse when he or ...Long-Term Relationships: Rebuilding Love After Emotional ..The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure to check your shit basket. 


Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare.But, despite my grey areas. I have my lines. And I am always loyal to friends. Build up. Never tear down. Make Me Say it Again cowboy. As the sunsets, the day ends & will never be relived again..celebrate your life.
May be a doodle of 1 person

IT'S 1 FOR THE MONEY, FOR THE SHOW, 3 TO GET READY 4 FOR SALES, 5 FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, OR PRESS 6 TO HEAR THESE OPTIONS'AGAIN'. Safe word is discount double check.
Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare.But, despite my grey areas. I have my lines.
May be an image of 2 people and people smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment