Sunday, July 2, 2023

Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.I’M Here To Live.SHERIFF 911 WANTED ME FOR WHO I WAS'.


Image

Lessons to learn about what true love is, facts or fictions tales of the love and devotion between two people. Faces in the mirror, faces in the sands of time, pages to books, rats to roaches, how to make a buck, walks of fame.This is some creepy, collapse-of-society shit. Frustrated, lonely psycho realizes he can dress up like a surreal Doom Patrol villain and go break stuff and blow off steam and it’ll be blamed on the protesters. More of this coming, unfortunately.CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN.


 No thanks. Hate dogs in the house, one guy I met, bought a dog, we lived in a RV and parked at the beach in ventura, at the state beach, next to the water.Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.I’M Here To Live.SHERIFF 911 WANTED ME FOR WHO I WAS'.


Got to motor, have other things to focus on Lawyers, talking heads, for veterans, have to get that ball rolling.No thanks. Hate dogs in the house, one guy I met, bought a dog, we lived in a RV and parked at the beach in ventura, at the state beach, next to the water.

 


THE ‘FACT CHECK’ SCAM. PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS,DAVE CHAPPELLE TRICKED SNL PRODUCERS BY GIVING THEM FAKE MONOLOGUE DURING DRESS REHEARSAL.WHATEVER” I MEAN FUCK YOU.Solar is a scam because it doesn't save you money."

What's done is done, what's gone is gone. One of life's lessons is always moving on. It's okay to look back to see how far you've come, but keep moving forward.


Happy New Year! KING 5 News shared,A. Martin Hernandez shared,The Legal Minds Who Tried to Overturn the Election for Trump Are Being Welcomed Back In...GO AWAY, FROM MY LIFE ,I HATE YOU.May this New Year bring you much joy and fun. May you find peace, love, and success.


 TO BE DIFFERENT Just believe in yourself MUCH AS BELIEVE IN YOU & REMEMBER you fail you trying. WHEREVER YOUR JOURNEY LIFE MAY YOU,Dead Heads. Heads Or Tails, Black And White, Writers To Books, Pages To Turn, Lovers And Haters: Slave - Just A Touch Of Love. The Fairy and the Frogs: Day of Rebirth: Butterflies with Fairies:



Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining.FERRARI A.G.E &.LUX IT'S MY WORLD. Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.Sorry. I don't want to be negative.. More of this coming, unfortunately.I AM GOING TO CRY .CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN.What's done is done, what's gone is gone. One of life's lessons is always moving on. It's okay to look back to see how far you've come, but keep moving forward.



Don’t get it. Can’t respect it. They can’t find their way and see only confusion and chaos in what we see as symmetry and connection.I pray they find their way.Imagine what if Cavendish eat mero mero fruit like Boa Hancock.I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!'
Clowns to the left, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle, with crooks, cheaters, liars, stuck on stupid. Up on the roof, down on paper, nothing for the mess created. What happens now, the stories to be written.

Steve Smith wrote:Good morning. You have my attention. Let’s chat?Rocks to roll, gems to love, pebbles on the sands of time, men, mice, monsters, tricks of the trade, good time toads, faces under the surface. Rocks to roll, gems to love, pebbles on the sands of time, men, mice, monsters, tricks of the trade, good time toads, faces under the surface. 
Life & Passion.Rocks to roll, gems to love, pebbles on the sands of time, men, mice, monsters, tricks of the trade, good time toads, faces under the surface.

Steve Smith wrote:Good morning. You have my attention. Let’s chat?Rocks to roll, gems to love, pebbles on the sands of time, men, mice, monsters, tricks of the trade, good time toads, faces under the surface. Rocks to roll, gems to love, pebbles on the sands of time, men, mice, monsters, tricks of the trade, good time toads, faces under the surface. 

Woman alone, senior alert, issues to address, searching for a man, company for the golden years. What I want, what I need, and what I would like to have, blue oceans to create. Life & Passion.Rocks to roll, gems to love, pebbles on the sands of time, men, mice, monsters, tricks of the trade, good time toads, faces under the surface. 

Any luck young lady? Steve Smith wrote:Good morning. You have my attention. Let’s chat?Rocks to roll, gems to love, pebbles on the sands of time, men, mice, monsters, tricks of the trade, good time toads, faces under the surface. Rocks to roll, gems to love, pebbles on the sands of time, men, mice, monsters, tricks of the trade, good time toads, faces under the surface

DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE .WE AREN'T DONE FIGHTING YET.Solar is a scam because it doesn't save you money."When I hear somebody try to explain to me….that the only reality of unreality's that unreality seems real…I get...mm,  really confused...For real…


 WHERE SHOULD I START."CONSPIRACY THEORIST''.'WILL CHANGE MORE THAN ONCE.'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?LORD, MANY WONDERS YOUR HANDS HAVE MADE.What's done is done, what's gone is gone. One of life's lessons is always moving on. It's okay to look back to see how far you've come, but keep moving forward.


 Stuck on autopilot?When you purchase Sungevity solar panels you get a flexible solar system with ...the worst solar company, in USA, now Spruce Powers, to become Sunrun. Just saying, do not sign, do not pay, make them cancel, from, no contact made.These people are extremely unprofessional and non productive, and so so rude. IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !

When you purchase Sungevity solar panels you get a flexible solar system with ...the worst solar company, in USA, now Spruce Powers, to become Sunrun. Just saying, do not sign, do not pay, make them cancel, from, no contact made.



Sebastian:Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.I’M Here To Live.SHERIFF 911 WANTED ME FOR WHO I WAS'.
May be an image of text that says 'COPS BE LIKE OKAY NOT OKAY YOU'RE GOOD, GET HOME SAFE'

Ain't Too Proud,DO NOT SPOIL WHAT U HAVE BY DESIRING WHAT U DO NOT HAVE.REMEMBER THAT WHAT U NOW HAVE WAS ONCE AMONG THE THINGS U ONLY HOPED.


MICKS AND DICKS, HEADS TO COUNT. HONEY MAKERS, BEES AND WASPS, DANCES IN THE DARKNESS, DANCES IN THE AIR.Ain't Too Proud,DO NOT SPOIL WHAT U HAVE BY DESIRING WHAT U DO NOT HAVE.REMEMBER THAT WHAT U NOW HAVE WAS ONCE AMONG THE THINGS U ONLY HOPED.


TESTSOVERTIMELESSONSLEARNEDHISTORY.BLOGSPOT.COM

MICKS AND DICKS, HEADS TO COUNT. HONEY MAKERS, BEES AND WASPS, DANCES IN THE DARKNESS, DANCES IN THE AIR.Ain't Too Proud,DO NOT SPOIL WHAT U HAVE BY DESIRING WHAT U DO NOT HAVE.REMEMBER THAT WHAT U NOW HAVE WAS ONCE AMONG THE THINGS U ONLY HOPED.Don’t call me angel . Whatever” I mean fuck you.DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'

All things dark, act 1 scene .Cockamamie Story  Alert:The trick is to sign the midterm, to get the transfer, and the financial forms in place to collect another $30,000.



The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure to check your shit basket. Miss days like this but I’m good without it.Why change yourself, when you can change the game!Temecula Valley Homes Team, good time toads, listings to stick, 2 month agency, the special they promote, to get stuck on pending, never going to expired, the cycles of a listing. The New Prison Camps.No Ordinary Love.


 
I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .FAIRY TALES,BEACH BUM ON A PATH TO SELF DISCOVERY: Sandpiper, whatever” I mean fuck you.


NRG Energy has revamped its money-losing residential solar business, entering into new partnerships with Sunrun and Spruce Finance, and says it ORGANIZATION'S NAME | Sungevity USB Residential 2012, LLC ."Reality cannot be ignored except at a price; and the longer the ignorance is persisted in, the higher and more terrible becomes the price that must be paid."Morons, Angels To Cry, Tests Over Time, To Fail, First Attempts With New Data, Pages Turned. .It appears I narrowly escaped this solar panel scam.
.


You don’t have to like me and I don’t have to give a shit. Jot that down.Keep crying, I’ve got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment