Sunday, November 20, 2022

I smell the air. A pleasant scent is present. Grabbing my existence Leading me to where I need to be. “Going Deep!”

 Space aliens observing society would scratch their heads in wonder. A person murders someone, does his time, comes out and claims he "has found Jesus," and he is celebrated in the church, honored in his community.

VETERANS. 'WE'RE STILL DEBATING IF IT'S OKAY TO GIVE VETERANS MEDICAL MARIJUANA FOR PTSD.  Houses Of May:Asset Finders. BoooooooooooooooooooM! IT'S A WONDERFUL WORLD. 
I HAVE MANNERS AND RESPECT. I RESPECT BOUNDARIES. I AM EASY GOING AND MELLOW. RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2022.'Saints and Sinners.Seniors: Jack, Mack, Moe, Peter, Paul, Joe, born in 1955? G. I. Joe, retired, relaxed, stoned, burning trees, baking treats to eat, the single senior man, to see the views of the water, from the house, the beach a walk, a drive, a delight to see. The water, the waves, the wonders, a walk in the park : a man, a friend, a frog, sons to stand out, a fish out of the water. 
THE BASIC BITCH LIFE. AND I SAY TO MYSELF, IT'S A WONDERFUL WORLD.
 I like to write, to recap, and recall the events that left an impression, call me crazy, weird, or strange, it does not matter to me, have to push the shit out, marching forward to a better day . Space aliens observing society would scratch their heads in wonder. A person murders someone, does his time, comes out and claims he "has found Jesus," and he is celebrated in the church, honored in his community.

Woman for man, company for the golden years. Man retired, work at home, loves the beach, the water, hot tubs to see the stars. It would be so nice. Dreams in motions, wishes on stars, hopes hopping, searching for a place to land. I'M GOING TO TRY AND ACT LIKE A NORMAL, HAPPY, MENTALLY BALANCED PERSON TODAY. WISH ME LUCK!
Distant sound of crickets in the night, waking up chilly outside the warm breeze is no more till spring showers poor.  

I smell the air. A pleasant scent is present. Grabbing my existence  Leading me to where I need to be.  


Energy to give I have. Super crazy in love with life is the goal.  


A super incredible woman happy on a beach waiting for her knight to float up not by . With out haste is what she hopes. Without haste he is here. 


What shall she do? He is 10 yrs young. With upen eyes he hears her ever y thought meant for him . Hoping he is.  the twinkle she will have in her eye   talked before once he did. Lost till found he did. Her thoughts will recall the words expressed before. Eyes twinkling again will twinkle till the end. He has arrived .
Adults interested in a potential new approach to managing schizophrenia may qualify to help test an alternative investigational medication.
Schizophrenia Research

No comments:

Post a Comment