Sunday, October 2, 2022

"Side effects may include, but are not limited to...Fairy Tales to review, recap, and recall.Dog face Butterflies : Bitch Rites , waves to be made, boats to float, in and out of time.

  Love, Lights, Laughter, Lucky Breaks, Dreams In Motions, Earth Angel, Head In Clouds, Wings To Wind."Side effects may include, but are not limited to...Fairy Tales to review, recap, and recall.Dog face Butterflies : Bitch Rites , waves to be made, boats to float, in and out of time.Just For Writers: Views, Voices, Powers Within, Ways To Explore.To Expand.

"Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused."My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Empire Of Liars, Spruce Power,Worst Company Ever, For Solar Panels. Will Change More Than Once.'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?.Just For Writers: Views, Voices, Powers Within, Ways To Explore.To Expand.
May be a meme of text that says 'when the choking got out of hand but you're happy that she opened her eyes again'

RV parking, and rocks in the yard, no grass. Sellers, paid $17,000, for the lease on the solar panels, they bought. Cousin paid for a solar and a lease termination, you know, a UCC 3.THANKS FOR THE NOTES. AMERICAN VETERANS. CHEERS.Tell me what to do .Miller. 704 315 0809 .Thanks So Much. You guys like poems? Here's one: Danial Evans, QUOTE | He's got no style, He's got no grace; He's got no body, He's got no face. 'I don't know. School Shutdowns Leave Children Behind..Just For Writers: Views, Voices, Powers Within, Ways To Explore.To Expand.

No comments:

Post a Comment