Saturday, June 6, 2020

My God, my God, may it never end – the sand and the sea, the rustle of the water, the brilliance of the sky, the prayer of man.

INDEPENDENT WOMEN πŸ‘ŒπŸŒŸI don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.Dreams of tomorrow, it could happen:YOU MAKE ME HAPPY AND LAUGH AND SMILE AND THAT HELPS COPE WITH MY MENTAL HEALTH SO THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU FOR THAT.Open Books:Sunny And Bright,Lions On Top:MENTAL HEALTH IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate.Hello, Giggles.

avatar

WOW I almost couldn't sleep last night .Caribbean Queen No More Love On The Run. American Birds.My God, my God, may it never end – the sand and the sea, the rustle of the water, the brilliance of the sky, the prayer of man.

 "Fall to start" This is life... a start every day... an assemble and re-assemble every moment. Cheer up to live it. Start as many times as you need. Re-invent yourself without lies. Put your head on the pillow quiet!!! WE ARE PERFECTIBLE!!! If you cheat... you deceive yourself. It doesn't work for you!!! NΓ©lida Baigorria D.A.R. Sea of Silver th century
 Happy Dazes, Ben Battles, Dallas Starr, Starr Bright, sisters of color, veterans on the streets, reviews, recaps, fairy tales, chicks, and babes, dames with red hoods, lost and found, crazy, insane, veteran with skills. Lots of written history to note, dances under the sands of time. For a fee, PTSD, nuts on the run. Bats and birds, singing songs on the mountain tops.
 Wheels to turn,.πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒPumpkins✨ πŸ¦„ clocks to beat the moments, birds and bees, singing songs, daily events. Write about the wrongs, right about the causes, and the right side of the grave, are the stories being told now, and how twisted, tainted.

 Dreams of tomorrow, it could happen:YOU MAKE ME HAPPY AND LAUGH AND SMILE AND THAT HELPS COPE WITH MY MENTAL HEALTH SO THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU FOR THAT.Open Books:Sunny And Bright,Lions On Top:MENTAL HEALTH IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate.Hello, Giggles.

The opposite of love is not hate, it’s indifference.” — Elie Wiesel .A Walk to Caesarea. My God, my God, may it never end – the sand and the sea, the rustle of the water, the brilliance of the sky, the prayer of man."Fall to start" This is life... a start every day... an assemble and re-assemble every moment. Cheer up to live it. Start as many times as you need. Re-invent yourself without lies. Put your head on the pillow quiet!!! WE ARE PERFECTIBLE!!! If you cheat... you deceive yourself. It doesn't work for you!!! NΓ©lida Baigorria D.A.R. Sea of Silver th century


Happy Dazes, Ben Battles, Dallas Starr, Starr Bright, sisters of color, veterans on the streets, reviews, recaps, fairy tales, chicks, and babes, dames with red hoods, lost and found, crazy, insane, veteran with skills. Lots of written history to note, dances under the sands of time. For a fee, PTSD, nuts on the run. Bats and birds, singing songs on the mountain tops.

Cry for the wolves, last dazes, rites of Sides: Mother, Girl,.Be the best bee positive in process.Deeds and action of the sinners and the saints, to hurt or to harm, lessons to learn, once a snake always a snake. Mean and nasty, noses in airs, dogs and bitches in heat, hits and misses.My God, my God, may it never end – the sand and the sea, the rustle of the water, the brilliance of the sky, the prayer of man.

No comments:

Post a Comment