Friday, March 13, 2020

Hope to connect soon!Feel free to 📅 book a time on my calendar so we can chat (and so I can grab a 10% discount for you).

Image may contain: one or more people, text and outdoor
Dick JarrotJolo Banks da Jawnn, Dawgs, dates, Aleane Horns, Starr Bright, blue and black, Dallas Starr. Tests over time. It appears some mental issuers? 😎👍🌊🏄 Fairy Tales, Bible Stories, Mother Goose, Treats, Trades, Tricks, Games To Movies. Frank Agresti Elaine Schiavone , freaks, frogs, and snakes in the grass, great shots: picture!
It appears some mental issuers? 😎👍🌊🏄 Kristen Giardiello Love this pic! Indi Diaz Indi Diaz Beautiful pictures of Family cows in training, dicks, dawgs, dates, cows for the land of shit, dung, and fecal matters. ,Juliana Santiago. Tricks on veterans is the top of their games, to play,better than the dogs in the houses. Tales of the dirty deeds done.

It was kinda overdue honestly, but I think we made some changes that'll plus your overall experience nicely.But that's just my opinion, right? Mind telling me what you think?

Just wanted to thank you for hopping into livechat with us. It's awesome you want to step up your WordPress game! We're here to help.


Did you know our team fully manages WordPress sites under our 24/7 care plans? I'd love to ☎️ schedule a quick call to chat about how we can help you take your WordPress website to the next level, especially when it comes to keeping your WordPress website fast and secure.

Here's what else is included:

✔️ $1,000+ of premium plugins free under our care plans
✔️ 24/7 website edits and priority support
✔️ Ongoing speed and security optimization
✔️ 24/7 website uptime monitoring
✔️ 4x daily cloud backups
✔️ Weekly plugin, theme and core file updates
✔️ Weekly reports detailing any on-site changes

Feel free to 📅 book a time on my calendar so we can chat (and so I can grab a 10% discount for you).

I just checked and it looks like I have a few open slots later this week and next.

Hope to connect soon!

P.S. Hope you get the chance to read this case study about 💻💻💻 how Caroline tamed 3 complex websites under WP Buffs care plans.


Dick JarrotJolo Banks da Jawnn, Dawgs, dates, Aleane Horns, Starr Bright, blue and black, Dallas Starr. Tests over time. It appears some mental issuers? 😎👍🌊🏄 Fairy Tales, Bible Stories, Mother Goose, Treats, Trades, Tricks, Games To Movies. Frank Agresti Elaine Schiavone , freaks, frogs, and snakes in the grass, great shots: picture!Hope to connect soon!Feel free to 📅 book a time on my calendar so we can chat (and so I can grab a 10% discount for you).
It appears some mental issuers? 😎👍🌊🏄 Kristen Giardiello Love this pic! Indi Diaz Indi Diaz Beautiful pictures of Family cows in training, dicks, dawgs, dates, cows for the land of shit, dung, and fecal matters. ,Juliana Santiago. Tricks on veterans is the top of their games, to play,better than the dogs in the houses. Tales of the dirty deeds done.Hope to connect soon!Feel free to 📅 book a time on my calendar so we can chat (and so I can grab a 10% discount for you).

Paraic Cullen
Marketing Manager


Fun & Freedom with Real Estate Investing

(no infomercial aftertaste ッ)

It's too common for real estate investors to struggle, wander after shiny objects, let fear hold them hostage, or just fizzle out. Our mission here is to help you stop doing that and be awesome instead. We're not infomercial guys and you won't find us offering “free” seminars in hotel rooms. We're just real life actual human beings who care and are willing to let you learn from our many wins and losses so you can shorten your own success curve in the process.
If you're new to real estate, we believe in you and don't want you to quit. You can do this. If you're experienced, we want to help you crank things to the next level. If you want to grow your business, do more deals, make more money, stride towards freedom, expand your mind, have piles of fun, and be generally awesomer in the process, then you're in the right place.

https://awesomerei.com/

It was kinda overdue honestly, but I think we made some changes that'll plus your overall experience nicely.But that's just my opinion, right? Mind telling me what you think? Real Estate Investing For Awesome People.I


I'm legit asking...Any chance you could tell me what you honestly think about the shiny, new website?Plus, if you see any weird glitches or anything—maybe lemme know that too?FYI, we revamped: Real Estate Investing For Awesome People.I
  1. the public-facing main page,+ the blog posts side,+ the members' training area too. The whole shebang really. So, could ya kindly do me a solid and...
  1. take a quick gander (look around,  click some stuff, even if for a min or two)
  2. then just hit 'reply' to this email and tell me whatever the heck you honestly think?And I (JP) will personally read every single reply b/c I'm interested in hearing your honest opinion.

For serious. It might take me some time, since this 'ask' is going out to a LOT of humans. 

But I'm being totally legit.Cool? Cool. 👊

No comments:

Post a Comment