Thursday, December 5, 2019

Cute OVERVIEW.Few "Things" will impress me. I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer appearance, normal, plain, common, words to define, crazy, insane, mental , coins to flip, views, values, voices.


Hello, mates!πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”"Mermaid Tales RP".Hello, mates!Few "Things" will impress me. I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer appearance. 
Image result for Γ―»¿Hello, mates!
Hello, mates!Few "Things" will impress me. I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer appearance. ATG Radio Network. Waves to words, history to create, coins, cons, clowns, cattle calls, changes to make, blue oceans, plenty of fish, lots of frogs in the air. Hands, hearts, help, crazy for a fee, in and out of time. πŸŽ΅πŸŽΌπŸŽΆπŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽΆπŸŽΌπŸŽ΅

ImageENGLISH words:In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks. Wishes On Stars, Dreams In Works, Minds Over Matters. Penny Battles. LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK..ATG Radio Network πŸŽ΅πŸŽΌπŸŽΆπŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽΆπŸŽΌπŸŽ΅

Image result for Γ―»¿Hello, mates!
Hello, mates!Few "Things" will impress me. I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer appearance. STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”. Leaders Of Frogs, Army Of Freaks, Fools, Horns Of Hate.A WHITE SUPER MAJORITY.Maggie Deigh Or is it one of those phone games where you just pick words your phone suggests?Cute OVERVIEW.Few "Things" will impress me. I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer appearance, normal, plain, common, words to define, crazy, insane, mental , coins to flip, views, values, voices.Image may contain: text

I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN, I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO, I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN'T. - STEVE PREFONTAINE .Buttons to share, Facebook, Twitter, Intergram, what else? What we know, and want to know, to explore, expand and grow.There’s just one catch:What the fuck, Why are you all the way out there? Sunny and bright, good guy, I have been told, great job on the water. Love and honor, one of the few, guns to fight the wars. Building the Athenian Navy Joys and pains, songs to sing, jumps for joy, jumps for rites and wrong, trips to the beach. Sky Gods Means:Story of Persephone - 



Good times, lights to stars, lessons learn how to win, lovers and haters, winners and losers, sometimes you win.I could sit here all day and quote memorable David Berman couplets and never grow tired. He had no competition. He was the competition.‎Follow Truth Is Terrorism for more ❤πŸ’ͺπŸ’™✌Monkey Games.


I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN, I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO, I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN'T. - STEVE PREFONTAINE .Buttons to share, Facebook, Twitter, Intergram, what else? What we know, and want to know, to explore, expand and grow.There’s just one catch:What the fuck, Why are you all the way out there? Sunny and bright, good guy, I have been told, great job on the water. Love and honor, one of the few, guns to fight the wars. Building the Athenian Navy Joys and pains, songs to sing, jumps for joy, jumps for rites and wrong, trips to the beach. Sky Gods Means:Story of Persephone - 


1

ENGLISH words:Hello, mates!We need to fight back against evil ,treason and colonizers that have destroyed our birthplace . Sons Of Bitches, Bastards To Be Born.Out Of Fucks To Give:Cali dreamers, giants on land, surfers on the water, retired, alone again, walks in the park, not far from heart, home, heads. I could sit here all day and quote memorable David Berman couplets and never grow tired. Follow Truth Is Terrorism for more ❤πŸ’ͺπŸ’™✌Monkey Games 2016, Swingers To Dodge, Snake Dens Sells: Swingers To Dodge, Friends, Foes, Freaks, Frogs, M... He had no competition.  Waves, Voices, Views,  Booked On A Drunk Charge...Charles Raymond Jarrot...Lovers and ...Fish Out Of Water, Frogs In The Lakes, Faces Of Fools.Freaks In The Night,He was the competition.‎



Wishes for a better daze, prayers for better friends, hopes for a new house to give the gifts of words for the lost, words written for the confused, words written for the cash on the tables. They are either blessings or a lesson. Have you decided yet what you presence is needed for today?Words and gifts of the tales and stories of the bumps in the road here. Whores Painted Up with Jew Stars – Daily Stormer: People under the surface.Cute OVERVIEW.Few "Things" will impress me. I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer appearance, normal, plain, common, words to define, crazy, insane, mental , coins to flip, views, values, voices.

ENGLISH words:Hello, mates!We need to fight back against evil ,treason and colonizers that have destroyed our birthplace .Paths to cross, ships to pass, nuts and beans, role models in the black. Wasps, not honey bees, black, yellow, snakes, spiders and worms, in the gardens of the dead. Carl Lewis Breangh, big and fat, heads to count, kids still in the house. History of bumps in the roads, bumping heads, in the land of the dead. Clans Together Tribe Members Notes.Celebrities React To The Passing Of Jazz Singer Nancy Wilson.
Lil whoresπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚    Family Affairs, Heads To Count, Pigs, Hogs, Daw Dances For The Dead. Arron And Victavia Brenagh. Left In Unmarked Graves. Sons To Shine.  Lula B Wyrick (Brenagh) Carl L Brenagh. Lula B Wyrick (Brenagh) Cow In Palm Springs, Ca. Big And Fat, Mean And Nasty, freaks, frogs, and fools, Counting heads.  Heads up, good time toads, horse and pony shows, waves to make, dances in the light of day.Cute OVERVIEW.Few "Things" will impress me. I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer appearance, normal, plain, common, words to define, crazy, insane, mental , coins to flip, views, values, voices.


✌πŸ’›πŸŽ‚☕πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸ‡±πŸ‡·Words and gifts of the tales and stories of the bumps in the road here. Whores Painted Up with Jew Stars – Daily Stormer: People under the surface.Follow Truth Is Terrorism for more ❤πŸ’ͺπŸ’™✌Monkey Games 2016, Swingers To Dodge, Snake Dens Sells: Swingers To Dodge, Friends, Foes, Freaks, Frogs, M...

Image I have a point of view that I will take some time to review. Gay lifestyle, say what?Songs to sing, sucker with a monkey on back.Family Affairs: Cows, Pigs, Hogs,f πŸ’©πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Jewish Wales: Cali Chicks, Babes, Dames, Bitches With 5 Stars, Into The Woods.Read Hoods:TipsWords and gifts of the tales and stories of the bumps in the road here. Whores Painted Up with Jew Stars – Daily Stormer: People under the surface.Cute OVERVIEW.Few "Things" will impress me. I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer appearance, normal, plain, common, words to define, crazy, insane, mental , coins to flip, views, values, voices.
Image may contain: text


Ted nugnent  wang dang sweet Pune tang ! Montrose  your rock candy baby ! Fohghat  slow ride ! Aerosmith the rabbit Dunn died and. My big 10” !!  Do you like any of those little love songs baby?Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow.

What the fuck, clowns to the left, jokers to the right, suckers, freaks, frogs, fools, stuck in the middle with you, right?Thanks , one line, signs and wonders, jacks, marbles, brains, inside the head, outside on the ground: not sure, can you change that, pebbles on shores, gems to find.  


Thanks for the reply, have a lot of things on my mind, had three ads placed, now I have none, games to play, with the cheap, and cheaper, suckers for free, faces in the crowds, worlds to see, in the words given, hints on mind, and soul.Give it to me one more time, where are you at, how old could you be, how tall, head in clouds, retired from the job, just over broke times. Have an idea, want to go to Disneyland, 4 times a month, just for moments, to be part of the crowd.You’re so special again one more time.

Few "Things" will impress me. I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer appearance, normal, plain, common, words to define, crazy, insane, mental , coins to flip, views, values, voices.
Image
Coins To Toss, Frogs, Fish, Facts, Freaks Out In Knights, Dicks, Dawgs, ... Snakes in grass, nightmares, lovers, haters, suckers for free rides, faces in shit ... Eyes Open, Grow Up, Get Wise: Songs to sing, glory dazes done, rules to Cute OVERVIEW.
Image
Rats To Roaches, Good Time Toads, Faces In The Crowds, Heads To ...The Temptations And The Four Tops..
Can we try that. Friendship again.Happy to share the time and the space, classes in the woods, classes on the beach, fires of hopes burning bright.
Image
Did You Know, Heads To Count, Good Time Toads.Fags, hags, whales on land. Crooks, cheaters, liars, faces in the herds, Steven and Sheri Jarrot, lovers for life. Cheap and cheaper, waves to make, excuses and assholes things we have in common.

No comments:

Post a Comment