Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Tales of the dirty deeds done. Marina Tsvetaeva And I'm starving, in the literal sense. Idiots think hunger is the body. No, hunger is the soul, all its weight falls directly over the soul.



Queen of the night, stars to shine bright, back in time, atomenents to be done. Pages to turn, hits and misses, joys and pains, bumps in the road. Shit and stuff, to toss out, back in the day, have not had a word to say about that. Rites to passes, freaks, frogs, snakes in the grass, another view online to share. Tricks on veterans is the top of their games, to play,better than the dogs in the houses.



Tales of the dirty deeds done. Marina Tsvetaeva And I'm starving, in the literal sense. Idiots think hunger is the body. No, hunger is the soul, all its weight falls directly over the soul.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common. Chasing the Sun.Colorful Dreams of a Sister.Voices In My Heads.Cheers and chaps, raining frogs again, plenty of fish in the seas, lovers, haters, suckers, clowns to the left, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle, pigs,hogs, hoes, horse and pony shows.

Photo

Tales of the dirty deeds done. Marina Tsvetaeva And I'm starving, in the literal sense. Idiots think hunger is the body. No, hunger is the soul, all its weight falls directly over the soul.Good times, songs to sing, how great life is, was, and going to be, pages to books, words to sing, happy and sad, faces in the mirror. Crooks, cops, cattle runs,twists and turns, in the middle of the knights, winners, losers, learners, dimes to drop. Men and mice, cartoon hits across the decades, walks of fame, noses in the air, brown spots from kissing asses again. Hopes, wishes, dreams in motions, songs to sing, sons to shine, heads above the common. Love, Lights, Lessons, Heads In Clouds, Wishes On Stars.


Tales of the dirty deeds done. Marina Tsvetaeva And I'm starving, in the literal sense. Idiots think hunger is the body. No, hunger is the soul, all its weight falls directly over the soul.So the tale is about a guy and a girl who had been traveling together for a season, and when the season was up, had to redone parts that had not been completed. Most of the people that cross our paths, are there for a season, reason or a cause. 

Tell are also there to teach us lessons, or be a blessing to have come across because of the pores of sunshine and happiness they bring, and there could be other good factors to consider also. Happy times are here again for Sheila, and the lessons that needed to be learned have been studied well. Lessons learned and time to move on and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment