Sunday, March 6, 2016

Blue Oceans, Blue Dreams, Blue Sailors

Marina And The Diamonds - I Am Not A Robot (Lyrics)Marina And The Diamonds - I Am Not A Robot (Lyrics)...."Starlight"Hi, I'm an older married white guy . I live in Orange. I don't quite understand your post, but if you are looking for a friend to have lunch or dinner with once in a while I'm available.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/stp/5478851290.html....Blacks people that do not need money, so Daddy gets from blacks or less than Jewish Whites. Cuba is better than Mexico, and those family members are used to be projection for their owning feeling. It is how we get our feel good. So help me become the great Jewish Party Person, who is much better than a Rock Star. At least the Rock Stars are not equal to me in the Big Apple.

My sister from another mother, or just a lost soul, that had a trip to hell with Steve/ Eve/ Adam Jarrot, the bisexual freak, or steers and queers, like the rest of the family to include mother Sima, Rachel Rotten with or without hair, moot always to the saints and the sinners, who cares how much hair she has? Get another $6000 hair cap again, and call it natural faxu hair, bitch, butch, whale, cow, buff, what? 

805 205 5026, or 760 3601613 or 310 777 7889 to concur or not. Better dazes ahead, dream on, and dream big, blue stars out tonight, shining bright. Wish?

Snakes in Apple is a worm in Paradise, or the snake with the weak man, who wanted SEX for the apple. I have a bald head, and my life is over, thank GGod for the black magic woman that my sire took to give me driving lessons. She bought me a car, and my sire and mare are working together again. We will soon be back in place.......SEEDS PLANTED

Hand Signs. Understand?American Birds.RV campers, Steven Jarrot, number one, crook of computers,  Best Buys, done in darkness, still in the dark. Birthday issues, gifts to share. Tales  and it's time for lights on deeds and actions. History recorded, not news, fruits and nuts to go.Rats running rats, movie directors, still rats at the end of day. Gay lifestyle.Songs to sing, sucker with a monkey on back, Sheri and Rachel or rocky Jarrot....Fun and games, party and play tonight?steven jarrot :7605643510:

No comments:

Post a Comment